Model Champion Ben AbStacker says he back into tracking following an injury. The 5’10”, 195 lbs., Australian television actor and motivational speaker is back on a lean diet and training 6 days a week.
Musclemania® Model Champion Rodrigo Romeh classic shape and ready for MM Universe in Miami Beach in 2 weeks. The 6’1″, 195 lbs., Mexican star has exploded on the commercial scene.
Musclemania® New Mexico Model Nick Roybal says, he’s working out every day with limited to no days off. The 5’10”, 195 lbs., 29 years old, natural athlete explains, “I have a hardcore commitment to diet, training, and body transformation. Right now I’m eating about 6 meals a day with a high protein, moderate carb, low fat diet.” Nick is training for MM America in Las Vegas in November.
Model Universe Nati Castillo-Model says, “No matter how beautiful or successful you are, ALWAYS remain humble, that’s where true beauty and success come from!”
–You want the money, but you don’t want to work.
–You want the body, but you don’t want to train.
–You want to be healthy, but you don’t pay attention to what goes in your mouth.
STOP AND ASK YOURSELF: Are you sure you REALLY want it?? Like really really want it? Or do you just enjoy the idea of results?
RESULTS REQUIRE EFFORT. “
Model America Champion Health Man Mark hits resistance HIT Abs. He explains, “I do whole body demolition twice weekly for muscle growth stimulation and year round maximum fat burning capabilities and increased metabolism!”
1) Standing Pull Downs (pictured): 3 sets x 20 Reps
2) Box Jumps: 2 sets x 10 Jumps
3) Cable Chest Press: 3 sets x 20, 15, 12 Reps
4) Cable Rope Woodchops: 2 sets x 25 Reps
5) Shoulder DB side Raises: 3 sets x 15 Reps
6) Battle Ropes: 2 sets x 90 seconds
7) Underhand Pull Ups: 3 sets x 20, 15, 12 Reps
8) Jumping Split Lunges: 2 sets x 20 Reps
9) Tricep Hanging Dips: 3 sets x 25, 20, 15
10) Rocky Balboa Abdominal Leg Ups: 2 sets x 12 Reps
Model Universe Champion Julian Tanaka says, “I am ready now for Fitness Universe Weekend. Actually, my diet has been on point and show ready for over a month! I smell Miami Beach.”
Model Universe Champion Bree’Anna Lucero says,” 168 hours in a week:
How many of those hours are you truly doing something that makes you Happy?
– It’s easy to get caught up in our everyday life with things we have to do, balance is key.
– See how much your outlook on life changes by incorporating random things that make you happy. Feed your soul with happiness and Love 💛“
Model Texas Champion Nati Castillo-Model says, ” The journey is never ending… There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment 💃🏽“
Fitness Model Julie athlète ProMusclemania shares, “Pay special attention to this essential fact: “impermanence” allows us to discover ourselves by taking new paths …
As we all know, the most effective way to evolve internally is first to self-evaluate ourselves daily and not to leave aside the parts of ourselves that we do not want to face. Then do regular checkups to be able to adjust our behavior, our ways of thinking and our actions to our values.”